Help! The Mirkwood Elves have locked the Dwarves in The Elvenking’s palace dungeon! Use the Ring to imagine Bilbo Baggins is invisible to the guards, then steal their dungeon key to free the Dwarves! Hide the Dwarves inside of the barrel elements and trigger the barrel roll function to start escaping! As the barrels roll down the ramp with the Dwarves inside, bust the dungeon door open with the breakout function lever! Keep holding the magical Ring to imagine Bilbo Baggins is invisible as he pushes the Dwarves out of the palace and back onto their epic journey. Includes Bilbo Baggins and 4 minifigures exclusive to this building set: Gloin the Dwarf, Oin the Dwarf, Mirkwood Elf Chief and Mirkwood Elf Guard, all with assorted accessories and weapons.
- Includes 5 minifigures: Bilbo Baggins, Gloin the Dwarf, Oin the Dwarf, Mirkwood Elf Chief and Mirkwood Elf Guard, all with assorted weapons
- Wine cellar dungeon features spiral staircase, double dungeon door with breakout function, wine barrel rack with rolling barrel function, 2 small barrels, table and stool
- Accessories include the Ring, the golden dungeon key, a letter, 2 wine glasses, 6 bottles, wine bottle rack, torch with flame element, cask and 2 barrels
- Weapons include: staff, spear, bow, 2 golden swords, double-headed axe and single axe
- Roll the Dwarves to freedom with the barrel roll function!
- Steal the golden dungeon key from the guards!
- Open the prison door with the breakout function!
- Wine cellar dungeon measures over 2” (5cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep
- Table measures over 0.5” (2cm) high, 2” (5cm) wide and 1” (3cm) long